Bohemian FC – Youth Section would like to invite applicants for the role of Youth Development Officer.
Bohemian FC are one of Ireland’s leading football clubs, and the youth section have a history of producing exceptional players, including Stephen Ward, Paddy Madden and Roberto Lopes.
The youth teams are based in Albert College on the Ballymun Road, Dublin 9; as well as Dalymount Park in Phibsboro, Dublin 7.
The position will involve overseeing the development of the Bohemian FC Youth Section including the progression of Coaches and Players. This will also include the following:
* Coaching Education and Workshops
* Recruitment – Players and Coaches
* Implementation of Bohemian FC – Youth Section Standards, Roles and Philosophy
* Developing Local Schools Links and Workshops
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly respected League of Ireland club with a proactive Youth Management Team on a long term development project.
- Experience of conducting Coaching Sessions to a variety of age groups
- Excellent Administrative and Organisational Skills
- Self Motivated
- Desire to Achieve Youth Development Goals
- Ability to produce verbal and written reports
- Fluency in English
- Full Driving Licence
- Must hold a UEFA “A” Coaching Licence or currently undertaking UEFA “A” Coaching Licence course (Evidence would be required)
This is a paid Part-Time position which the club hopes to make permanent through the success and development of the successful candidate.
Applications accompanied with a CV should be emailed to Paul Noctor (Human Resources Officer) through the Apply Now section below.
Closing dates for applications: Friday 11 March 2016
You can apply for the role on SportsJobs.ie through this link – Apply Here